Thank You For Participating
Ad credits expire on March 31, 2014
We are delighted to have brought additional traffic to your .XXX sites from ads you have placed on Search.xxx as a part of our Ad Credits promotion.
Your credits were initially set to expire on December 31, 2013 but we extended those for an additional three (3) months; they will now expire on
March 31, 2014. As of April 1, 2014, we will no longer display or accept ads on Search.xxx. The organic search results on Search.xxx. will continue to
Our research has shown that the traffic generated to .XXX sites through our directory service, www.xxx.xxx, provides even more traffic to our .XXX
community than produced through ad credits. Since its launch, www.xxx.xxx has generated over 14 million clicks to .XXX site owners and has received
over 10 million visits within the last quarter alone and traffic volumes continue to increase on a monthly basis. We will continue to develop and improve
www.xxx.xxx and its SEO because we believe it is a great source of free traffic for our .XXX community.
Where can I get more traffic?
If your developed .XXX site is NOT listed on www.xxx.xxx, click "Get Listed" at the top of
www.xxx.xxx to submit your site and receive free traffic.
Get Listed Now
Terms & Conditions for Expiring Ad Credit Program
- All active domain name registrations as of January 31, 2013 were eligible for a one-time promotional credit, per .XXX domain name.
- You had to have a validated .XXX Sponsored Community membership account by January 31, 2013; the promotional credit(s) appeared in your membership account by January 31, 2013.
- You received one promotional credit of $75 per .XXX domain name, regardless of the registration term.
- The promotional credit(s) can only be applied towards ads that direct initial click-through traffic to eligible .XXX websites.1
- You may apply all of your promotional credit(s) to ads for just one, or multiple, eligible .XXX websites associated with your .XXX Sponsored Community membership account.
- Each promotional credit expires on Dec. 31, 2013.
- Ad placement is determined through a bidding system. The highest bids on competing keywords help determine the placement of the ad.
- There is no obligation for you to purchase additional credits or ads; you may elect to only use the promotional credit(s) and discontinue future participation in the ad program, or you may elect not to participate at all.
- This offer is subject to ad approval, valid domain name registration, and acceptance and compliance with Search.xxx Ad Program's terms and conditions.
- All .XXX domain name registrations are subject to the Registry-Registrant Agreement.
- Promotional credit(s) is non-transferable and cannot be sold or bartered; it has no cash value and cannot be refunded.
- Offer void where prohibited by law.
1 Eligible websites are developed .XXX websites that contain adult entertainment content as determined at ICM Registry’s sole discretion and use the .XXX URL (even if masked), as further described at: http://policy.search.xxx/webmaster/